What to Look For
Use a flashlight and look closely at your basement walls and floors…
Do you see:
- Interior cracks
- Exterior cracks
- Seepage at the cove (where the floor meets the wall)
- Seepage through floor cracks
- Water marks on the floor or walls
- Unlevel floors
- Cracked mortar joints
- Cracks that are wider at the top than at the bottom
- Mold/mildew or musty odors
- Damp spots on the walls
- White chalky substance (efflorescence) on the walls
If you answered “Yes!” to any of these questions, than YOU are our potential customer!
Call us today for your FREE estimate!
We’re not just good, we’re Accurate!